March 22, 2009
Inspired by Red, I thought I would compose my own list of things that make me happy. Here they are, in no particular order:
- Friends and family.
- My kitty cat’s purr.
- Movies I know by heart.
- New music by Bon Jovi and Brad Cotter.
- Hearing live music, espically by Bon Jovi and Brad Cotter.
- The fact that Brian knows all the words to the song, “Chicken Fried”.
- Having uniforms at work and no longer having to mess up my own clothes.
- Watching karate boy play Wii bowling. It’s hilarious.
- Digging for worms with the kids.
- Restaurant dining.
- Dinners with MY extended family. (note: This can quickly become something I loathe at the very mention of politics)
- Sitting on my porch swing.
- Getting engrossed in a good book
- Watching old home movies of the kids.
- Bubble Baths.
- Completing a home improvment project.
- Sour gummi worms.
- Cherry sours.
- okay, candy in general. (except black licorice)
- Brothers and Sisters.
- My time.
- A freshly cleaned room.
- Clean sheets.
- Grandparents that don’t mind babysitting.
- A fuzzy navel, or a frozen margarita.
- Sonic’s lemon berry slushes.
- A meal at Olive Garden consisting of beef and cheese tortellini topped off with a slice of lemon cake. (Well, not actually on top of my tortellini……that’s just gross)
- Cooking for others.
- Being told that, “I rock” by Guitar Hero.
- Clothes that are too big.
- The smell of baby lotion.
- Sex And The City reruns.
- Inside jokes.
- My job. (really, I love it).
- March fl0wers.
- Snuggling in bed with my kids.
Check back soon, as this list is ever-growing, and ever-evolving.