We Can’t Go On Together With Suspicious Meme’s
December 6, 2007
Ok, I’m just gonna do this thing and get it over with.
Cowgal tagged me for a suspicious meme. Here are the rules:
- Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you’re doing it right now.
- Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
- Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
- Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
- If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
- Feel fantastic.
1. Suspicious meme’s
2. Radio music/traffic/weather guarantees. Who’s making sure they actually play 10 songs in a row, or 30 minutes commercial free?
3. When people give me directions and say, “you can’t miss it?”. Wanna bet?
4. Car salesmen. And my brother-in-law is one.
5. Price-match guarantees at stores. What a load of crap.
6. Mattress warranties. One store tried to get me to buy box-springs for a bunk bed that didn’t need them because if I didn’t get both the mattress and the springs it would, “void the warranty”. I later found out that almost everything “voids the warranty”, including any kind of stain. Therefore, I purchased protective covers when we bought all new beds for our home. Mere days after getting them my son became the equal-opportunity-warranty-voider by puking directly on every mattress while the sheets and protective covers were off, saving us the trouble of even having to be concerned with the warranty at all.
7. The fact that OUR insurance company sent us a check for J’s missed days off work from his wreck, assuring us that their doing so will not make our rates will not go up. Scares the heck outta me.
8. When J says he cleaned something, or did some other kind of chore that usually falls on me.
I don’t tag, so if you want to do this, steal away.