Tag, I’m It
November 26, 2007
Wooo….My First Tag.
Here are the rules:
“ come up with seven ‘facts’ about self and post these rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I’m too darned lazy to go through my old posts to see if I have said any of this before, so some things may be recycled. Just consider them the green entries.
I don’t usually do these things, but since I don’t want to tempt any more misfortune my way, here goes……
1. I think the next few weeks will be the roughest of my entire life.
2. Part of me would like to have another child, but I have no plans to do so.
3. I haven’t made as much improvement in my debt reduction as I should have.
4. I really don’t enjoy teaching Sunday School anymore.
5. I was recently honored by my local United Methodist Women’s unit with a Special Mission Recognition pin.
6. As a teenager, I was sexually molested a handfull of times by an older family member.
7. I love driving my husband’s truck.
Being as most of you have already done this, I don’t think it’s possible for me to tag 7 new people. So…..If you haven’t done it yet, and you wanna, by all means, just do it.